Error When Using Online Services in Quicken for Windows: OL-248 or OL-249
These errors usually indicate a temporary problem. Verify the information below is correct or try your connection the next business day.
Verify your web browser can make a secure connection
- Open Internet Explorer and log in to your financial institution's web site.
Note: Quicken uses Internet Explorer for online services. If you normally use a different browser, use Internet Explorer for this test.
- If you are not able to sign in to the website, contact your financial institution or Internet service provider for assistance.
Verify System Date/Time Settings.
- Exit Quicken
- Select Start > Control Panel
- Double-click Date and Time
- In the Date/Time Properties window, set the correct date and time, and then click OK.
- Start Quicken and update your accounts.