Editing a Scheduled Transaction in Quicken
Please follow the steps below for scheduling transactions in Quicken:
- Click Quicken Home, choose the Scheduled Bills & Deposits tab. The (+ In/ - Out/ = What's Left) Projected Cash Flow snapshot appears at the top of the page.
- Select the item to edit.
- Click Edit to edit all future transactions in the series that is selected. (For example, all future car insurance or rent payments.)
- Click Enter to edit the selected transaction only. (For example, insurance or rent payments.)
- To change all future transactions in this series, click Edit.
- It is possible to change transaction details and options such as which account to use, amounts, and how the transaction is recorded in the register or transaction list.
- Click OK (if editing the series), or choose Enter Transaction (if editing a single transaction).
For additional information, please refer to the following Quicken support articles: