Account Not Showing Up in One Step Update
An account may not appear in a One Step Update for the following reasons:
- The account may be hidden in the Account List. Hidden accounts will not appear in a One Step Update. To determine if the account is hidden and make it visible:
- From the Quicken Tools menu, choose Account List.
- If the account does not appear on the list, put a check in Show Hidden Accounts.
- To make the account visible, clear the Hide option check boxes.
- The account may be enabled with a Web Connect financial institution. Web Connect accounts will not appear in a One Step Update. If the account is enabled with a Web Connect financial institution, download transactions from the Online Center.
- The account may no longer be enabled for online access. If the account is not enabled for online services, reenable the account.
- Quicken may be having difficulties refreshing (as the result of an error recovery status, for example). Exit Quicken, and then restart it.