Change your mobile budget settings
- Click the Mobile & Alerts tab.
- Click [change] to edit your current budget settings; if you don't have a Quicken budget yet, click [create a budget] to get started.
- If prompted, enter your password. Depending on how you've set things up, this may either be your Password Vault password, or your Intuit ID password.
- Select the budget you want to sync between your Quicken desktop and your mobile device(s), or select Don't sync budget data.
- Click OK to update your budget settings.
Here's what you should know about syncing a budget:
- If you have a budget in your desktop software, but you don't have a budget on your mobile device, it will be transferred to your mobile device when you sync.
- If you are already syncing a budget, and you select a different budget to sync in your desktop software, the selected budget will replace the budget currently on your mobile device(s).