Changing Font Selections For Printed Reports
To change report fonts:
- From the Quicken File menu, choose Printer Setup, and then choose For Reports/Graphs.
- Click Heading Font to select the font, style, and size you want to use in your report titles and headings:
- The Font list displays the fonts available on your printer.
- The Font style list displays available styles for the font you selected. In general, select Regular for the best results.
- The Size list displays available character sizes for the font you selected. For most fonts, character sizes ranging from 9 to 12 give the best results.
- As you make your selections, look in the Sample area of the window for an approximation of how your selections will appear on the report.
- Click OK to close the Select Heading Font window.
- Click Body Font to select the font, style, and size you want to use in your report's main text and graphs.
- When finished, click OK to save your changes.
Quicken for Mac
This option is not available in Quicken for Mac.