How do I edit a memorized payee

If you wish to permanently change the payee, category, or other items for a memorized payee, simply edit the memorized information.

  1. Choose Tools menu > Memorized Payee List.
  2. Select the payee that you want to change.
  3. Click Edit.
  4. Make the changes you want in any field.
  5. Select the Mark as cleared check box if you want to automatically mark this transaction with a cleared (Any transaction (payment, charge, security action or deposit) that has been processed by the bank or financial institution. Cleared items appear on your monthly statement. When you reconcile your Quicken account, the items you clear are marked with a "c" in the Clr (Cleared) column of the register) status.
  6. Click Renaming Rules to change the name of this payee when it is downloaded (for example, from Anytown Coffeehouse 005 PLEASANTON 945 to Anytown Coffeehouse). To learn more, see renaming rules.
  7. Click OK.



Search Support:

Search form

Tip: To find out which version of Quicken you are using, open Quicken go to Help menu and select About Quicken.