How do I print a budget in landscape orientation?
Learn how to setup and print a budge in landscape orientation.
- Choose File menu > Printer Setup > For Reports/Graphs....
- In the Printer list, select the printer you want to use.
- In the Left, Right, Top, and Bottom fields, you can enter different margin sizes.
Remember: If you set the margins too small, the printer may clip the report. Most printers require margins of at least .25 inches. Many require margins of .50 inches. If you use an HP DeskJet, you may need a bottom margin of at least .67 inches. If you print in landscape mode, the bottom margin becomes the right margin.
- Click the appropriate buttons to customize your printer setup.
- Click Heading Font or Body Font to select or change a font for report or graph headings and text. For best results, select the Regular font style and a size between 9 and 12.
- Click Settings to specify a different paper size, page orientation, or resolution for your reports and graphs.