How do I project my account balances (business)
The Lowest Balance Forecast projects the lowest balance for an account based on your current account balance, future transactions that you've already entered into your register, and future bill and income reminders during the time period you specify.
The Account Balance Graph displays the balances of your spending accounts. It is expecially useful when you need to closely manage your money (for example, to make sure montly expenses can be met.
To see the Lowest Balance Forecast
1. Open the register or transaction list you want to check the balance for.
2. If necessary, select the Bill & Income Reminders tab below the register or transaction list.
3. You'll see the lowest balance date and amount in the Lowest Balance Forecast link at the bottom of the snapshot.
4. Click the Lowest Balance Forecast link to set the date range you want the lowest balance link to consider. (Optional)
- What else can I change?
Select from the options provided (for example, for the next 30 days or for the period of time prior to when I receive my next paycheck). The Never display the lowest balance option reduces the link to a placeholder (Quicken will not display a date or a value in that link because it is not calculating the lowest balance).
To see the Account Balance Graph
1. Click the Business tab.
2. Click the Cash Flow button.
3. If necessary, click to view the Account Balance Graph tab below the In/Out/What's Left snapshot.
- I can't find the Account Balance Graph tab
This tab is located below the In/Out/What's Left snapshot.
4. In the Show list, select the accounts that you want to include in your graph.
- If you are working with a single account, the green bar on the graph represents today's date.
- If you are graphing account balances for multiple accounts, each account is color coded, and a legend near the graph explains the color-coding scheme. When you work with multiple accounts, there is no additional color coding to designate present, past, and future dates.
This feature requires Quicken Home & Business or Rental Property Manager. Learn how you can upgrade Quicken in minutes.