How do I sign into my Quicken Mobile Companion App?
The Quicken 2013 & 2014 mobile apps sync your Quicken 2013 & 2014 desktop information to your iPhone or iPad, so you can make smart decisions about your money no matter where you are. With over 30 years of helping people reach their financial goals, Quicken is the best cash flow and budgeting tool to help you reach yours too.
KNOW WHERE YOU STAND
- NEW for 2014! Snap and store receipts from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data, so you’ll always have a clear financial picture.
- View balances and transactions—know what’s going on with your checking, saving, credit card, and manual accounts.
- Automatically pulls in your budgets—track expenses and see what you have left to spend.
- Easy-understand graphs show a clear picture of where your money is going. (iPad-only)
- Manually add transactions at the time of purchase to keep your balances up-to-date.
- Split transactions for an accurate view of spending.
- Get alerts sent to your mobile device—stay on top of changes to your accounts.
- View your information from your latest sync, even when you’re not online.
USING THE APP
To begin using the Quicken 2014 app for Quicken 2014 customers, first create an Intuit ID from your Quicken 2014 for Windows product. You will need this ID to log-in to the app and begin syncing your data. Note: for Quicken 2013 app users, your log-in will not be the same. The Quicken 2013 app only works with the Quicken 2013 for Windows product.
STAY SAFE AND SECURE
- Proven encryption technology.
- Partners with TRUSTe and VeriSign for layered security.
- Passcode protected. Only you can view your information.
- Deactivate the app at any time through Quicken on your desktop.
To use the Quicken 2014 app, you must have Quicken 2014 software: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager.
Sign in with the Quicken Mobile Companion App for Quicken 2014 for Windows
- Once you've downloaded the app (and set up your Intuit ID from your Quicken for Windows software), open the app. It will ask you to enter your Intuit ID and Password.
- If you forgot your Intuit ID, tap Forgot Intuit ID.
- If you forgot your Intuit ID password, tap Forgot Password.