How To Setup Scheduled Transaction in Quicken
To set up a scheduled transaction:
- On your keyboard, hold down Ctrl+J. This will open the Bill and Income Reminders window.
- Click Create New, and then choose the appropriate transaction type from the menu.
- Complete the upper portion of the Scheduled Transaction window with account, payee, category, and memo information.
- Select the desired date and transaction frequency.
- Select whether or not you want to be prompted to enter the transaction, and then adjust the number in the day(s) before due date field if desired.
- Click OK.
Note: You cannot schedule split transactions that include savings goals.