Reference Number Column Missing From Register
The Reference Number column may not be visible in your register. To free up limited horizontal space, the default column set for credit card, cash, asset, and liability account registers no longer includes the Reference Number column.
If you wish to show your Reference Number column:
- Open the register you wish to show the Reference Number column in.
- From your account register:
- In Quicken 2013: Select the Actions gear icon at the very top of your register (Ctrl + Shift + N)
- In Quicken 2012 and older: click on Account Actions
- Select Register Columns....
- Put a check mark next to Reference Number.
- Click Done.