Searching and Filtering in Quicken Essentials for Mac
Perform a search or filter within your register in Quicken Essentials for Mac.
- Open the register you wish to perform a search.
- Click on Find on the top, or use the keyboard shortcut Command + F.
- Type the search criteria in the search field.
- Press Find.
- The register will show you the transactions matching search criteria.
- You can use the filter options by choosing the the drop down on top of the register. Select the option that meets your filter requirement.