Adding Chase Accounts to Quicken
When adding Chase accounts to your Quicken software, you will be required to go through a verification process specific to Chase.
- At the top of the Account Bar, click the + (plus sign) button. In Quicken 2016, click Add an Account at the bottom of the Account Bar.
- Click a Spending & Saving account type, such as Checking, Savings, or Credit Card.
- Select Chase from the list of financial institutions and enter your login credentials.
- Select a delivery method for the Identification Code and click OK
- Once you have received the Identification Code, enter it and click OK.
- Click Next on the following prompt and complete the Add Account process.
- Log in to your Chase account in the Chase website and navigate to your Secure messages inbox.
- In your Secure Message Center, select the message titled Action Required for Quicken...
- In the message, click the Confirm Your Identity Now link.
- Click Next on the following prompt and the process is complete.
If your confirmation message has expired
The confirmation message sent to your Secure Message Center is only valid for a few days. After it expires, you can follow the steps below to verify your information and allow Quicken to connect to your Chase accounts.
- Sign in to your Chase account at the Chase website.
- Click the profile icon in the upper right and select AccountSafe from the dropdown list.
- On the following screen, click the AccountSafe menu.
- Under the AccountSafe section in the list, select Desktop apps.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to authorize Quicken.