Canceling a Payment in Quicken Bill Pay
The following options can be used for canceling payments in Quicken:
Canceling a payment using Quicken
Please follow the steps below to cancel a payment while its status is either Not Sent or is Sent if it is not within four days of the scheduled payment date:
- Go to Tools > Online Center.
- Select the financial institution and account from which the payment is drawn.
- Select the Payment tab.
- Select the payment you want to cancel, then click Cancel Payment.
Canceling a payment through the Quicken Bill Pay website
It is possible to cancel a bill payment while its status is scheduled. After a bill payment's status is In Process or Processed, it is no longer possible to cancel or change the payment. To cancel a payment, please follow these steps:
- Log on to the Quicken Bill Pay website, and then click the Payment Activity tab.
- Locate the payment you want to cancel.
- Click Stop, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
It is possible to cancel an e-mail payment while its status is Unclaimed. After an e-mail payment's status is In Process or Processed, it is no longer possible to cancel or change the payment.
Cancel e-mail payments on the Payment Activity - E-mail Payments page.
Note: If you are a Quicken Bill Pay customer receiving the following message, and you do not have any outstanding payments that need to be sent, contact Quicken Support for further assistance.
"You have outstanding payments or transactions that have not been sent. You must first send or delete them before you can disable this account."