Canceling the Quicken Bill Pay Service
To cancel your Quicken Bill Pay service please contact our Customer Support department. You can reach us at (877) 486-8844.
Before you cancel your service, please review the following:
- Pending payments, including repeating payments, will not be paid after your final payment date.
- Payments currently in progress will be paid.
- You will no longer have access to your Service or Payment Activity, and you can no longer send payment inquiries. Please wait until all of your scheduled payments are processed before you cancel your service.
- You will no longer receive e-bills from our website. You might want to contact your payees to make sure they are still sending you bills by other means.
- If you do not have the Quicken Bill Pay records, you might want to perform an Update or print a copy of the Payment Activity page before you cancel your service.
- If you decide to use Quicken Bill Pay again, you will be required to re-enroll and set up your Payee list again.
Some customers using VOIP telephone services have reported problems connecting to the Quicken Bill Pay support number. In some cases, disconnecting and dialing again connects successfully. If you are not able to contact us using your VOIP service, please call from a land line, cell phone or contact us at www.quickenbillpay.com.