Canceling the Quicken Bill Pay Service
Important: This FAQ refers to Quicken Bill Pay, a service that will be discontinued on August 31st, 2020. Our new service, Quicken Bill Manager, is now available for paying your bills directly from Quicken. For more information about switching to Quicken Bill Manager, click here.
To cancel your Quicken Bill Pay service, please contact the Quicken Bill Pay Customer Support department.
Click here for the Quicken Bill Pay phone number.
Before you cancel your service, please review the following:
- Pending payments, including repeating payments, will not be paid after your final payment date.
- Payments currently in progress will be paid.
- You will no longer have access to your Service or Payment Activity, and you can no longer send payment inquiries. Please wait until all of your scheduled payments are processed before you cancel your service.
- You will no longer receive e-bills from our website. You might want to contact your payees to make sure they are still sending you bills by other means.
- If you do not have the Quicken Bill Pay records, you might want to perform an Update or print a copy of the Payment Activity page before you cancel your service.
- If you decide to use Quicken Bill Pay again, you will be required to re-enroll and set up your Payee list again.
Some customers using VOIP telephone services have reported problems connecting to the Quicken Bill Pay support number. In some cases, disconnecting and dialing again connects successfully. Also ensure that you are following the prompts in their automated system.
If you are not able to contact them using your VOIP service, please call from a land line, cell phone or contact them at www.quickenbillpay.com.