Error: "Memorized Transaction List is Full" or Memorized Transactions stop working
This error can be caused by issues with the data file.
To resolve this error
First, make sure the data file is saved on the hard drive:
- Open the File dropdown in Quicken.
- Near the bottom of the menu, note the location of the currently open file (a checkmark will precede it).
- If the file is stored on the local hard disk (usually Drive C), restore a backup from before when the issue started and proceed to step 3.
- If the file is not stored on the local hard disk:
- Go to File > Backup and Restore > Restore from Backup File.
- Select the most recent backup file and then click Restore Backup.
- On the next prompt select Create a copy and click Restore Backup.
- Browse to a file location on the local drive (the recommended default location is C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\Quicken).
- Click Save.
- After the file has been restored, click Yes to open it. Proceed to the next step if the message persists.
- Go to Tools, hold down Ctrl + Shift and click Memorized Payee List.
- Click Done.
If the issue persists
- Go to File > File Operations > Validate and Repair.
- Check the box for Validate file and click OK.
- When the Validation is complete, go to Tools, hold down Ctrl + Shift and click Memorized Payee List
- Click Done.