Error Message: OL-220, OL-221, OL-222, OL-223, OL-224, OL-225, or OL-226 When Using Online Services
Please try again later. If the problem persists, contact [your financial institution].
Wait and try again later
This error may be caused by a temporary server outage. Try updating your accounts the next business day. If the problem persists, continue with the procedures below.
Isolate the Financial Institution that is causing the error
- Open Tools > One Step Update Summary to find the financial institution where this OL error is presented.
- Open the account register for this financial institution account
- Click Account Actions (button or gear icon) at the top of the register
- Select Update Now
If the error persists, continue with the following steps.
Check to see how Quicken connects to your bank
- Choose Tools menu > Account List.
- Click the Edit button next to account you are interested in.
- In the Account Details dialog, click the Online Services tab.
- On the Online Services tab, find the Connection Method that the account uses.
- Continue with the procedure below.
Collect your Quicken log files
If the issue is not a temporary server outage, it might be caused by incorrect information being sent to Quicken by your financial institution. Fortunately, Quicken saves log files that show the information passed between Quicken and your financial institution. These log files help troubleshoot connectivity problems.
- In Quicken, choose Help menu > Log Files.
- Click each log file and open it, and then save each log file to your Windows Desktop.
- Continue with the procedures below.
After collecting your log files and checking to see which connection method your account uses, contact the appropriate support group for assistance:
- If the connection method used by your account is Express Web Connect: contact Quicken Support.
- If the connection method used by your account is anything else, contact your financial institution.