Error Message When Updating Accounts: CC-800
This can happen if you have deactivated or deleted an account and then restored a Quicken backup file.
To resolve this issue
First, deactivate the affected accounts
- Select Tools > Account List
- If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
- Select Edit on each account with this error and Deactivate them on the Online Services tab
- When finished, close the Account List
Second, Validate the data file
- Go to File > File Operations > Validate & Repair > Validate file, to fix any issues with your Online Settings
- Close, then re-Open Quicken
Third, reactivate the accounts
- Select Tools > Add Account
- Go through the process of re-adding the deactivated accounts to Quicken, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions, until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
- Select to LINK each of the found accounts to the accounts you already have set up in Quicken.
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact Quicken Support.