Error Message When Updating Accounts: CC-800
271 people found this helpful
To fix this issue:
Step One: Confirm you're on the latest Quicken release
- Select the Tools > One Step Update, or you can go to Help > Check for Updates in newer versions.
- Click Update Now.
- If an update is available, Quicken displays a window that describes what's in the update, as well as brief instructions for downloading the update.
Step Two: Fix the accounts causing the error
- Select Tools > Account List
- If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
- Select Edit on each account with this error and Deactivate them on the Online Services tab
- When finished, close the Account List
- Go to File > File Operations > Validate & Repair > Validate file, to fix any issues with your Online Settings
- Close, then re-Open Quicken
- Select Tools > Add Account
- Go through the process of re-adding the deactivated accounts to Quicken, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions, until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
- Select to LINK each of the found accounts to the accounts you already have set up in Quicken.