Error: "Quicken does not support Run as Administrator" when opening Quicken in Windows 7
125 people found this helpful
If you receive the message Quicken does not support Run as Administrator when attempting to open Quicken, close Quicken and then:
- Right-click the Quicken icon on your desktop and choose Properties.
- On the Compatibility tab, uncheck Run this program as an administrator.
- Click Change settings for all users.
- Clear every checkbox and click OK twice to close the windows.
- Double-click the Quicken desktop icon to open Quicken.
If the steps fail to work, create a new user account on your computer with Administrator rights, then open Quicken.