Error When Updating Accounts: 103 or 101
31 people found this helpful
One of the following errors is displayed when there are outdated login credentials stored in Quicken for Mac and/or the Keychain App.
- Error: 101 Add
- Error: 101 Connect
- Error 103
- Ccscrape 103
- Ccscrape 101
First, deactivate all the accounts with the affected financial institution
- Open Quicken.
- Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts;
- Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution (FI) that are hidden in Lists;
- When complete, click the Settings button in the register for the affected account;
- Under the At Your Financial Institution section, click on Troubleshooting.
- Click on Deactivate Downloads, then click Save. Do this on each account with this FI.
- Quit Quicken.
Second, delete Quicken passwords from the Keychain
- Open Finder and go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app;
- On the left panel in the Keychain app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords.
- Find and delete any entries that show Quicken or Quicken Connect and this FI name;
- Quit the Keychain Access app and open Quicken.
Third, update the bank list in Quicken
- Go to Accounts > New and pick an account type matching one of the affected accounts.
- At the bottom of the window that lists the financial institutions, click the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon; then click Update List.
- When the list finishes updating, it will display the current date. Click the Show List button to continue.
Lastly, re-add the accounts
- Type the name of the financial institution and make the appropriate selection.
- Enter your login credentials and click Continue.
- When Quicken has returned all accounts discovered for this FI, very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have setup in Quicken.