Error When Using Online Services: CC-501
Quicken for Windows
Quicken for Windows 2014
Quicken for Windows 2015
Quicken for Windows 2016
To fix this issue:
Step 1: Confirm you're on the latest Quicken release
- Select the Tools > One Step Update.
- Click Update Now.
- If an update is available, Quicken displays a window that describes what's in the update, as well as brief instructions for downloading the update.
Step 2: Refresh your online account information
- Open the transaction register for the account with the error message
- Click the Gear Icon on the upper right of the register, and select Update Now
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update
- Repeat these steps for each account with this error
Step 3 (Optional): Deactivate and Reactivate the account after waiting 24 to 48 hours
If steps 1 and 2 don't fix the issue immediately, please wait 24 to 48 hours for the changes to take effect. If you continue to see this issue after 48 hours:
- Select Tools > Account List
- Select the account you want to deactivate, and then click Edit
- Click the Online Services tab and click Deactivate
- Click Yes to the message asking if you want to disable this service, then click OK
- Click Set Up Now
- Go through the process of re-adding the deactivated accounts to Quicken, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions, until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
- Select to LINK each of the found accounts to the accounts you already have setup in Quicken