Error When Using Online Services: CC-501
To fix this issue:
Step 1: Refresh your online account information
- Open the transaction register for the account with the error message
- Click the Actions Gear Icon on the upper right of the register, and select Update Now
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update
- Repeat these steps for each account with this error
Step 2 (Optional): Wait 24 to 48 hours, then Deactivate and Reactivate the account
If step 1 doesn't fix the issue immediately, please wait 24 to 48 hours for the changes to take effect. If you continue to see this issue after 48 hours:
- Select Tools > Account List
- Select the account you want to deactivate, and then click Edit
- Click the Online Services tab and click Deactivate
- Click Yes to the message asking if you want to disable this service, then click OK
- Reactivate your accounts by going to Tools > Add Account (or the + sign above the account list)
- Go through the process of re-adding the deactivated accounts to Quicken, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions, until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
- Select to LINK each of the found accounts to the accounts you already have set up in Quicken. If the list shows "Add" next to the account, it needs to be changed to "Link" or the account will be duplicated.
Note: Loan accounts cannot be deactivated. They can only be deleted and re-added.
Step 3: Contact Support
If the steps listed above don't resolve the issue, please Contact Support. This error may be caused by a unique issue and could require further assistance from Quicken Support. These are sometimes script issues that need to be escalated and do not have an instant resolution.