Error When Using Online Services: CC-601
This occurs when Quicken cannot find an account at your bank with a non-zero balance or with any transaction in the last 12 months.
To resolve this issue
First, visit your bank's website
You will need to visit your bank's website and verify you have an account that has had activity within the last 12 months then try again.
If there has been activity in the last 12 months, deactivate the affected account(s)
- Select Tools > Account List.
- If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List.
- Select Edit on each account with this error and Deactivate them on the Online Services tab.
- When finished, close the Account List.
Lastly, reactivate the accounts
- Select Tools > Add Account.
- Go through the process of re-adding the deactivated accounts to Quicken, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions, until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution.
- Select to LINK each of the found accounts to the accounts you already have set up in Quicken.
If the issue persists
If you have visited your bank's website and confirmed the account(s) had transactions within the last 12 months, and the deactivate/reactivate process above didn't resolve the issue, contact Quicken Support.