Error When Using Online Services: OL-302 or OL-203
To resolve this issue
You will need to verify and change your account setup information:
- Choose Tools menu > Account List.
- Click the Edit button next to the account you want to verify.
- On the General tab, verify that the account information, such as the account number and routing number, matches the information provided by your financial institution. Make changes, as necessary.
- If you make changes, try to connect to your financial institution again (Choose Tools menu > One Step Update).
If the issue persists
If the issue is not resolved, you will need to identify the connection type of the affected account(s) to determine what next steps need to be taken. To do this, go to Tools > Account List, find the affected account(s), and confirm the connection type in parentheses in the Transaction Download column.
- Direct Connect - You will need to contact your financial institution to resolve this issue. Quicken does not have access to the financial institution's servers to correct the problem. This may require you ask to speak with an online services specialist that handles transaction download issues at the financial institution. If your financial institution states they can't assist, an escalation with the financial institution may be necessary.
- Express Web Connect - Please contact Quicken Support for further assistance.