Error: Your system has blocked Quicken from accessing the following file(s)/folder(s): Quickendata QW.RMD
You may receive the following message when attempting to open Quicken:
To resolve this issue
You will need to restart your computer:
- Right-click the Start button.
- Select Shut down or sign out, then Restart.
If restarting doesn't resolve the issue
- Find the QW.RMD file on your system. This file is typically located in C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\Quicken\Data.
- Right-click the file/folder name.
- Select Properties, then click the Security tab.
- Change the listed permissions from Deny to Allow.
- Click OK.
- Restart Quicken.
If the issue persists
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact Quicken Support.