How To Create a Form Layout in Quicken Home & Business
To create a form layout:
- Click the Business tab.
- Click the Business Actions and choose Invoices and Estimates > Design Invoice Forms.
Note: If this is the first time you've used the Forms Designer, you will see the Introduction to Forms Designer page. After reading through it, click Forms Designer at the bottom to continue.
- In the Layout dropdown, select New.
- In the Create New Layout dialog, in the Select a Layout Type field, select Invoice, Estimate, or Credit.
- In the Enter a New Layout Name field, enter a descriptive name for the form you're creating.
- In the Orientation area, select whether you want this form to be printed in Portrait or Landscape mode.
- Click OK.
- On the right side of the Forms Designer window, select any field you want to change, and then move or resize it.
- When the form looks the way you want, on the toolbar, in the Layout list, select Save.
For additional assistance, click How Do I in the upper right corner.