How To Create a Form Layout in Quicken Home & Business
To create a form layout:
- Click the Business tab.
- Click the Business Actions and choose Invoices and Estimates > Design Invoice Forms.
Note: If this is the first time you've used the Forms Designer, you will see the Introduction to Forms Designer page. After reading through it, click Get Started at the bottom to continue.
- In the Layout drop-down, select New.
- In the Create New Layout dialog, in the Select a Layout Type field, select Invoice, Estimate, or Credit.
- In the Enter a New Layout Name field, enter a descriptive name for the form you're creating.
- In the Orientation area, select whether you want this form to be printed in Portrait or Landscape mode.
- Click OK.
- On the right side of the Forms Designer window, select any field you want to change, and then move or resize it.
- Click the Invoice Layout gear icon in the upper-left corner to make other changes (such as Header Color).
- When the form looks the way you want, in the Layout drop-down, select Save.
For additional assistance, click How Do I in the upper-right corner of the Forms Designer window.
To use your custom form, create a new invoice and click the Layout drop-down. Then, select the name of the form.