How to Change the Bank Connection Method
Quicken for Windows
- Click on Tools > Account List.
- Click on Edit.
- On the Account Details dialog box, go to the Online Services tab.
- Click on Change connection method if the option is there. If not, click Deactivate instead.
- Once the account has been deactivated, click on Set up now.
- Select the connection method and click Next.
- Enter your credentials and click Connect.
- When Quicken has returned all accounts discovered for this FI, very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate accounts you already have set up in Quicken.
- Click Next, then Finish.
Quicken for Mac
- Click on the account name for your account(s) in the Account toolbar in Quicken.
- Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the Downloads tab.
- Click on Change Connection Type (NOTE: you'll only be able to change the connection method to one that your bank supports).
- To see the connection methods available, click Options.
- Continue with the setup.