How to Change the Bank Connection Method
53 people found this helpful
Quicken for Windows
- Click on Tools > Account List.
- Click on Edit.
- On the Account Details dialog box, go to Online Services tab.
- Click on Change connection method if the option is there, if not click Deactivate button instead.
- Once the account has been deactivated, click on Set up now.
- Click on Advance Setup on the bottom of Activate One Step Update Window.
- Enter the name of your bank and continue with the setup.
Quicken for Mac
- Click on the account name for your account(s) in the Account toolbar in Quicken
- Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Under At Your Financial Institution section click on Downloads
- Click on Change Connection Type (NOTE: you'll only be able to change the connection method to one that your bank supports).
- Continue with the setup.