How to Change the Bank Connection Method
Quicken for Mac 2015
Quicken for Mac 2016
Quicken for Mac 2017
Quicken for Windows 2015
Quicken for Windows 2016
Quicken for Windows 2017
Quicken for Windows
- Click on Tools > Account List.
- Click on Edit.
- On the Account Details dialog box, go to Online Services tab.
- Click on Change connection method if the option is there, if not click Deactivate button instead.
- Once the account has been deactivated, click on Set up now.
- Click on Advance Setup on the bottom of Activate One Step Update Window.
- Enter the name of your bank and continue with the setup.
Quicken for Mac
- Click on the account name for your account(s) in the Account toolbar in Quicken
- Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Under At Your Financial Institution section click on Downloads
- Click on Change Connection Type (NOTE: you'll only be able to change the connection method to one that your bank supports).
- Continue with the setup.