How do I Install Quicken for Windows?
Installing Quicken is a very easy, fast process. If you have an older version of Quicken on your computer, you don't need to uninstall it first -- Quicken will clean up your old version before installing the new one, and make an automatic backup of your Quicken file for safekeeping. This video will walk you through installation:
Once you're ready. . .
- Double-click the Quicken download or insert the Quicken CD into your CD drive. Installation should start automatically.
- The first window you'll see says Welcome! We'll guide you through the setup of Quicken 2016. Click "Let's go" to continue.
- The next step is to accept the license agreement. If you accept, check I agree to the terms... then click Next.
- The default location where Quicken will be installed is the destination folder. This is located on your local hard drive. Click "Install" to continue.
- The next few windows you'll see will show your progress installing Quicken and will install updates, if available.
- When complete, you'll see Installation Complete! Quicken will open when you click Finish. If you're not ready to open Quicken yet, just uncheck the box next to Start using Quicken now.
Now that you have Quicken installed, would you like some help setting up your finances?