How do I download and install or reinstall my Quicken purchase from Amazon.com?
2018 Release of Quicken
When purchasing the 2018 release of Quicken from Amazon, a 16-digit activation code will be emailed to you. Once you receive the email, follow the instructions below:
- Visit www.quicken.com/setup
- Sign in with your Quicken ID (or create a Quicken ID if you don't already have one).
- Enter your 16-digit activation code.
- If prompted, complete your profile.
- In the My Account page, scroll down to the Plan Details section and click the Download link.
Prior versions of Quicken
If you purchased your Quicken 2016 or 2017 software download from Amazon.com, you'll need to go to Amazon.com to download it. Sign into your Amazon account, then find your Quicken purchase in your order history; from there, you can download the software from Amazon.
For detailed steps on downloading your Amazon.com order go to Download and Install Your Order on Amazon's website.
Note: We don't have a way to access your Quicken download if you've purchased it from another retailer; you'll need to go to that retailer's site to download Quicken.
Installing or reinstalling a download from Amazon.com (or any other retailer) is the same as installing a download from Quicken.com. After you download Quicken, follow the FAQ for your Quicken version: