How to manage subscription membership auto-renewal
Your Quicken membership is set to auto-renew when it expires, so you don't experience any disruption in your Quicken services. If you prefer to cancel your auto-renewal, follow the steps below.
Canadian Users: Before proceeding with the steps below, make sure you are on the Quicken Canada website. You can confirm you are on the correct website by checking the upper left corner of the page for the Canada icon . You can also access it here.
- Go to the Quicken My Account page.
- Enter your Quicken ID and password to sign into your Quicken account.
- In the My Account page, scroll down to the Membership & Subscriptions section and click Manage.
If you do not see the subscription information when trying to turn off auto-renew, wait 24 hours and sign back into your account and try again.
- Click Cancel Renewal.
- Select Turn off Auto Renew to confirm the change.
- On the following prompt, click Close Window.
If you decide to turn auto-renewal back on, you can do this in the same Membership & Subscriptions section by clicking Set to Renew.