How do I Install or Uninstall Quicken for Mac?
Before you begin
Quicken for Mac is available for download from Quicken.com, the Mac App Store, or Amazon.com. If you need to download Quicken again, just go to the site you've purchased Quicken from and log into your account.
For instructions on downloading Quicken if you purchased from Quicken.com, click here.
Install Quicken for Mac from a download
- If the file doesn't open automatically, drag the Quicken icon from your installation disk into your Applications folder, or find the download on your computer and double-click on the file.
- If prompted, enter the administrator's account name and password.
- Double-click the Quicken icon in your Applications folder to launch the program.
Install Quicken for Mac using a CD
- Insert the Quicken CD into your CD drive.
- Double-click the Installer file, which can be found by opening your CD folder or in your default download location.
- Click Continue in the Welcome window.
- Click Accept to the Software License Agreement.
- Click Install to install Quicken to the location shown. To install Quicken in a different location, choose the location, and then click Install.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- If the Quicken program prompts you to restart the computer, click Restart. Otherwise, click Quit.
Uninstall Quicken for Mac
- Locate Quicken in your Applications folder.
- Drag the Quicken icon into the Trash.