How do I Install or Uninstall Quicken for Mac?
- Quicken for Mac
Note: Quicken for Mac is available for download from Quicken.com, the Mac App Store, or Amazon.com. If you need to download Quicken again, just go to the site you've purchased Quicken from and log into your account.
Install Quicken for Mac
- If the file doesn't open automatically, drag the Quicken icon from your installation disk into your Applications folder, or find the download on your computer and double-click on the file. If you're prompted, enter the administrator's account name and password.
- Double-click the Quicken icon in your Applications folder to launch the program.
Uninstall Quicken for Mac
Drag the application to the Trash
- Quicken for Mac 2007
Install Quicken for Mac 2007
- If you have Quicken on CD, insert it into your CD drive. If you purchased from Quicken.com and still need to download the application, sign in, then select Downloads & Unlocks. Click the Download icon next to the product to download.
- Double-click the Installer file, which can be found opening your CD folder or in your default download location.
- Click Continue in the Welcome window.
- Click Accept to the Software License Agreement.
- Click Install to install Quicken to the location shown. To install Quicken in a different location, choose the location, and then click Install.
- Follow the onscreen installation instructions.
- If the Quicken program prompts you to restart the computer, click Restart. Otherwise, click Quit.
Uninstall Quicken for Mac 2007
Drag the application to the Trash.