Installing Quicken Home Inventory and Emergency Records Organizer
Both Quicken Home Inventory and Emergency Records Organizer are included in your version of Quicken. To use these tools, you'll need finish installing them on your computer.
First, find the installation files on your computer, in the Quicken folder (note that Windows Vista may have the Quicken folder in different locations):
- For Windows 10 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Quicken
- For Windows 7 32-bit, and Vista: C:\Program Files\Quicken
- For Windows Vista and Windows 7 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Quicken
Second, after you're in the Quicken folder, find and double-click on the installation file: either QuickenHomeInventory.exe or EmergencyRecordsOrganizer.exe, then follow the installation prompts. You can choose to install one or both of these tools.
Third, to access these tools from within the Quicken:
- Click on View > Classic Menus.
- Go to the Property and Debt menu.
- Click on Quicken Home Inventory or Emergency Records Organizer.
To add these tools to the Quicken tool bar:
- Click on View > Customize Tool Bar.
- Put a checkmark next to "Show all toolbar choices"
- Select Quicken Home Inventory or Emergency Records Organizer.
- Click Add > Done.