Installing Quicken Home Inventory and Emergency Records Organizer
Both Quicken Home Inventory and Emergency Records Organizer are included in your version of Quicken. To use these tools, you'll need to finish installing them on your computer.
On your computer, find the Quicken folder containing the installation files:
- For Windows 10 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Quicken
- For Windows 7 32-bit: C:\Program Files\Quicken
- For Windows 7 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Quicken
After locating the Quicken folder, double-click it. Then, find and double-click the installation file (either QuickenHomeInventory.exe or EmergencyRecordsOrganizer.exe) and follow the installation prompts. You can choose to install one or both of these tools.
To access these tools from within Quicken:
- Click on View > Classic Menus.
- Go to the Property and Debt menu.
- Click on Quicken Home Inventory or Emergency Records Organizer.
To add these tools to the Quicken toolbar:
- Click on View > Customize Toolbar.
- Put a checkmark next to Show all toolbar choices.
- Select Home Inventory Manager or Emergency Records Organizer.
- Click Add > Done.