Use Screenshare with Quicken Support
The following steps are only to be used when contacting Quicken Support.
During screenshare, we're not able to control your computer or take any action on your computer system; we can only guide you to the right place on your screen.
Before you begin
macOS Catalina Users
There are additional steps for users with macOS Catalina. Users must now first allow the Quicken Utlity app to "record screen" in order for screenshare to fully work.
To do this:
- Go to Mac menu > System Preferences
- Go to Security & Privacy > Privacy tab
- In the list on the left panel, select Screen Recording
- Make sure the Quicken Utility application is checked to allow that permission.
Using External Screenshare: If you're using Chrome
Using External Screenshare: If you're not using Chrome
To screenshare in Quicken for Mac, please follow the steps below with our support team:
- Click here to download the screenshare app for your computer.
- Wait for the agent to provide further instructions
To screenshare in Quicken for Windows, please wait for the agent to provide further instructions.