Message When Using Online Services: CC-581
Error CC-581 typically occurs when there is a problem on the Quicken server. All server errors are reported to the Quicken team and resolved within two days.
You do not need to take action if you received this error. Update your account in 24 - 48 hours once the server issue has been resolved.
If you cannot wait to update your account(s), you can attempt to gather your account information manually.
- Log into your financial institution's website.
- Navigate to the download page and click download to Quicken. Navigate to the transaction history page.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to update your accounts. Enter the new transactions manually.
Check periodically to see if the issue is resolved - Chances are we are already working to resolve this error and the server will be functioning properly within 24 - 48 hours.
- In Quicken, select the Actions gear icon at the very top of your account register (Ctrl + Shift + N).
- Then select Update Now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
- Repeat these steps for each financial institution experiencing this error.
- If the update is not successful, try again the next business day. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support for assistance.
If you see error 181 during Mobile Sync, this indicates that you have a Direct Connect activated account added to your mobile sync. The 181 error occurs when the data sent by the financial institution for Direct Connect contains invalid data or is incorrectly formatted.
Only Quicken Support can create an escalation to the team that manages this part of the data for mobile sync.