Message When Using Online Services: CC-585
You may receive the following message while using online services in Quicken.
Your financial institution has added a new security feature that requires your attention before your account can be updated.
Ensure you are on the latest release of Quicken
- Select Tools menu > One Step Update).
- Click Update Now.
- If an update to Quicken is available, Quicken displays a window that describes what's in the update, as well as brief instructions for downloading the update.
- You'll need to exit Quicken to run the update program.
- When you exit, all your work is saved, and you can resume working as soon as the update finishes.
Refresh your online account information
- From your account register:
- In Quicken 2013 and newer: Select the Actions gear icon at the very top of your register (Ctrl + Shift + N)
- In Quicken 2012 and older: click on Account Actions
- Then select Update Now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
- Repeat these steps for each financial institution experiencing this error.