Online Banking Services Not Working After Updating to the Latest Version of Quicken
In some cases, online banking may not function properly after updating your data file to the latest version of Quicken. This situation is typically caused by changes in the way online services are handled in the different versions of Quicken. The following procedure shows how to correct this issue.
To resolve this issue:
If you are unable to connect, then your account may need to be deactivated and reactivated. This can be done by following the directions below:
- In Quicken, go to Tools > Account List.
- Find the account in the list, and click Edit.
- Click on the Online Services tab.
- Click the button Reset Account.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for each affected account.
- Close and reopen Quicken.
If you are still having problems downloading, then write down the exact error message you're receiving and search our support site for a different resolution.