Quicken 2017 for Windows Update and Mondo Patch
Before you begin
- If you missed any releases, don't worry. You only need to download the most recent release to update Quicken.
- To check your release version, open Quicken and go to Help > About Quicken. If it's a lower number than the release here, you need to update.
- If you reinstall Quicken, make sure you've installed the latest patch release before opening your data file; otherwise, you'll be unable to use online services.
Download the Latest Update (US Versions)
Download the US Mondo Patch Update (223.33MB)
Mondo Patch Update: If you are unable to update Quicken, or if you receive an error while updating, download the Mondo Patch update (because of its size, the Mondo Patch can take longer to install).
Download the Latest Update (Canadian Versions)
To update Quicken Canada 2017, members will need to download the latest 2018 patch releases. The 2018 Mondo patch for this can be found here.
How to Install the Update (US Versions)
- Click on the link above for the update you prefer (these steps apply to both).
- Choose Save As, then browse to your desktop and save it there. If you get a prompt asking if you want to allow the program to make changes, you will need to allow.
- From your desktop, right-click the newly downloaded file QW2017R19.1MPatch and select Run as Administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
- When finished, you can verify the release version of Quicken by selecting the Help menu in the software and choosing About Quicken.
Note: If you are seeing an Unable to check for updates, the server file failed to load error, click here.
Release R19.1 (US Versions, Mar 2019)
Before you take this update, we recommend you perform a One Step Update to ensure that your data is synced to the cloud and also make a backup of your data file.
- Fixed: A few internal bug fixes and improvements.
For previous release notes, click here