Quicken 2017 for Windows Update and Mondo Patch
Updates for Quicken 2017 for Windows can be found here, when available.
Note: If you're a few updates behind, you only need to download the most recent update.
Download and Install the Latest Update (US Versions)
If you don't download financial updates from your bank or use Billpay, you can download the Manual update.
Mondo Patch Update
If you are unable to update Quicken, or if you receive an error while updating, the Mondo Patch Update should help. The Mondo Patch Update is like a regular update, except it updates all Quicken files (whether updates are needed or not). Because of its size, this update can take a little longer to install.
Download the Mondo Patch Update (133.2MB)
Download the Manual Update (17.5MB)
- Click on the link above for the update you prefer (these steps apply to both).
- Choose Save As, then browse to your desktop and save it there.
- From your desktop, double-click the newly downloaded file QW2017R4Patch or QW2017R4MPatch.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
- When finished, you can verify the release version of Quicken by selecting the Help menu in the software and choosing About Quicken.
Release R4 (January 2017)
Important upgrade for Online Bills
- Upgrade: The Quicken Online bills service has been upgraded to provide a higher quality of service and security. Quicken now supports 8000+ billers and we will continue to add new billers. To complete this upgrade, you may be prompted to re-login to some of your biller accounts.
- Fixed: An issue where the report columns were too small and non-adjustable.
- Fixed: An issue where the investment register columns were non-adjustable.
- Fixed: An issue where the ‘Red flag’ would appear in the Account Bar, but no transactions were available for review
- Fixed: An issue where the Budget columns were not adjustable in high resolution displays
- Fixed: A number of UI related issues
- New: Toolbar icon for Edit -> Preferences
- Fixed: A slow performance issue when viewing the Investing Portfolio or entering investment transactions.
For previous release notes, click here