Quicken is currently unable to verify financial institution information for download
205 people found this helpful
Before you begin
If you are receiving this error after upgrading from Quicken Windows 2014 to Quicken Windows 2017, please follow the steps here.
This message occurs for one of the following reasons:
- The system date is incorrect. This happens when daylight savings kicks in, but your computer doesn't.
- The release of Quicken is not supported by the financial institution.
- The financial institution information is incorrect or missing.
- The financial institution may not support that account type.
Check to see if the system date is correct:
- Double-click Date and Time on your Windows toolbar at the bottom of your screen, and verify that the date is correct. If the date is incorrect, change it and click Apply. You may also need to check the Time Zone tab to see if it correct, too.
- Click OK and try the Web Connect download again.
Still an issue? Check that you are on the most current Quicken release and update if necessary:
- Go to Help > Check for Updates. If you do not see the Check for Updates option, follow the Update Quicken via One Step Update instructions below.
- If an update is available, a prompt will appear giving you the option to install it.
- Click Yes to install the update.
You can also update Quicken via One Step Update
- Select Tools > One Step Update.
- Click Update Now.
- If an update is available, Quicken displays a message with a link to a description of what's in the update, as well as a button to download the update.