Quicken is currently unable to verify financial institution information for download
Quicken for Windows 2015
Quicken for Windows 2016
Quicken for Windows 2017
Before you begin
If you are receiving this error after upgrading from Quicken Windows 2014 to Quicken Windows 2017, please follow the steps here.
This message occurs for one of the following reasons:
- The system date is incorrect. This happens when daylight savings kicks in, but your computer doesn't.
- The release of Quicken is not supported by the financial institution.
- The financial institution information is incorrect or missing.
- Check to see if the system date is correct.
- Double-click Date and Time on your Windows toolbar at the bottom of your screen, and verify that the date is correct. If the date is incorrect, change it and click Apply. You may also need to check the Time Zone tab to see if it correct, too.
- Click OK and try the Web Connect download again.
- Still an issue? Check that you are on the most current Quicken release.
- From your account register, select the Actions gear icon at the upper right of your register (Ctrl + Shift + N)
- Then select Update Now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
- Repeat these steps for each financial institution experiencing this error.
- If the issue persists, deactivate and then reactivate the Web connect account for online access.