Quicken Mobile App Privacy and Security
114 people found this helpful
Quicken understands the importance of securing your personal financial data. Our mobile app utilizes several layers of security to protect your information:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL), technology to secure the transmission of financial information from your financial institution into Quicken, and encryption to make your information unreadable as it passes over the internet.
- Financial Institution passwords are never saved on your mobile device.
- Your Quicken Cloud ID password is not saved on your mobile device.
- All Quicken data stored on your mobile device is encrypted, so is unreadable without the special key.
- Tokens and other critical information are saved in the Apple Keychain secure location (Quicken Mac).
- Quicken Mobile has been certified by the third party privacy experts - TRUSTe.