Sync Accounts from Quicken onto your Mobile Device
When you sync, you transfer Quicken data to and from your desktop software and your mobile devices.
What to know:
- Data moves in both directions -- between your desktop and mobile device. Anywhere you have new data, Quicken figures out which device needs that data and moves it where it needs to be. This includes additions and changes to the accounts you choose to sync, your budget, and the transactions you download or enter manually.
- At the end of a sync everything matches -- transactions, balances, and budget results, regardless of where you choose to view your data.
- There is no need to sync one mobile device with another mobile device -- only your Quicken desktop software needs to be synced with your mobile device(s).
When you set up Quicken for mobile in your desktop software, we take care of the first sync for you automatically. Afterwards, here's how to sync whenever you want.
1.Within your desktop software, click the Mobile & Alerts tab.
2. Click Sync Now.
3. If prompted, enter your password. Depending on how you've set things up, this may either be your Password Vault password, or your Intuit ID password.
- Tell me more about my Intuit ID
The Intuit ID is a universal access ID for online connected services and registration. With an Intuit ID in Quicken, you can:
• Download transactions directly from your bank into Quicken
• Pay your bills online directly from Quicken
• Use Quicken on your phone or tablet
• Snap and store receipts on your phone and sync to Quicken desktop
• Receive e-mail and text alerts
• Get notified in-product when a free update is available
• Access Quicken Support & Quicken Live Community.
- You need your Intuit ID to access any Quicken connected service, such as the Quicken Cloud. The Quicken Cloud is a free subscription* service that connects and integrates your financial institutions, your computer, and your mobile devices so you can manage your money and make strong financial decisions anytime, anywhere.
- Alternatively, if you use One Step Update, you can sync your desktop and mobile data as part of the update process.