Transactions Go Into Wrong Account After Downloading Them
This occurs if the wrong Quicken account has been activated for online services with your financial institution. To remove the downloaded transactions from the wrong account either restore a backup or manually delete the transactions.
To resolve this issue:
- Delete or cancel any repeating or scheduled payments.
- Deactivate online services for the account.
- Edit your account information in Quicken. You may need to change the financial institution name, account number, or both. Even if you do not plan to use online services with the account that received the downloaded transactions, you need to edit the account number so you can activate the correct account.
- Activate the correct account for online services.
- Re-create any payment instructions you canceled or deleted.