Transactions Have an R Instead of a C in the Clr Column After downloading From Your Bank
Quicken automatically reconciles your account after you accept downloaded transactions. If you do not want Quicken to reconcile your account automatically, you can turn automatic reconciling off. If you decide later that you'd like to use it again, automatic reconciling is easy to turn back on.
When you use the following steps to turn automatic reconciling on or off, the change you make applies only to the account you're in at the time.
- Open the account that Quicken is reconciling after you accept downloaded transactions.
- From your account register:
- In Quicken 2013: Select the Actions gear icon at the very top of your register (Ctrl + Shift + N)
- In Quicken 2012 and older: click on Account Actions
- Then choose Reconcile.
- Select or clear the Auto reconcile after compare to register check box as needed, and click OK.
- Click Cancel to cancel the reconciliation and return to the register.