View Uncleared Transactions in a Report
You may wish to create a report to show your uncleared transactions.
- Click on Reports on the top menu bar.
- Select Banking, then choose Transaction.
- In the report, change the date range at the top to reflect the dates you wish to view your uncleared transactions.
- Click the Customize gear in the top-right corner.
- Next, click on the Advanced tab and uncheck Newly cleared and Reconciled. Doing so will only show transactions that have not been cleared.
- Press OK.
If you wish to save this report for future use:
- While in the report, click on Save at the top.
- Give it a name and a description (the description is optional) and place it in an easily accessible folder.
- Click OK.
- To access the report, click on Reports on the top menu bar, select My Saved Reports & Graphs, then the folder you saved the report in, then click on the report name.
Alternatively, in your register you can sort by uncleared status by clicking the Clr column.