New Quicken features for 2018
New premium features included in Premier and up
- Pay your bills in Quicken for free using Quicken Bill Pay*
- Priority access to customer support*
- Move and archive investment transactions
- Improved portfolio analysis with buy-and-hold comparison
New features available only with Home & Business
- Create and email custom invoices with your logo and colors
- Add payment links to your custom invoices
- Save rental documents directly in Quicken
- Email rent payment reminders and receipts
New features included in all 2018 memberships
- Access to more than 11,000 billers
- An improved bill center dashboard
- Expanded custom report display and direct Excel export
- Download bills in PDF format
- Backup files with free Dropbox (5GB) ?
- Get the latest features automatically
30-day money back guarantee
Your satisfaction is our priority. You can return Quicken in 30 days or change your plan at any time.
Data Access Guarantee
Whether you renew your membership or not, you’ll always have full access to, and full ownership of your data.
256-bit encryption security. Quicken securely transmits your data with robust encryption.
What's new in the 2018 release of Quicken? View details
The 2018 release of Quicken includes many new features:
- Membership that includes Bill Pay, Online Backup, and Premium Support*
- A new Home, Business, & Rental Property version
- New and refreshed user interface for Bills
- Online PDF bill statements in Quicken
- Online bill email alerts
- Rent Receipt for tenants (Home, Business, & Rental Property version only)
- Email Invoices to customers through Quicken
- Refreshed Invoice Designer Interface
- Email PayPal Links with invoices and rent reminders
- Manage Business & Rental documents in Quicken
- Report enhancements: Export to excel, change font sizes, alternate row color
Is the 2018 Release of Quicken a subscription product? View details
The 2018 release of Quicken is a subscription product. The subscription is designed so that you never go through the upgrade process again. In addition to Online Services, such as downloading transactions from your bank or syncing to your mobile device, you'll also automatically receive new Quicken features, versions, and services as part of your Quicken subscription, so you'll always have the newest product. Quicken offers subscriptions for one and two year terms. Subscriptions for Quicken Premier and Quicken Home, Business, & Rental Property include free Bill Pay, Online Backup, and Premium Support access.
What is the Quicken ID? View details
All Quicken 2018 products will use the new Quicken ID. The Quicken ID is a new ID you'll use to access all Quicken applications, including Quicken for Windows, Quicken for Mac, Quicken Mobile, and Quicken.com. If you don't already have a Quicken ID, you'll be prompted to create one when you install and open Quicken. You can still use Quicken manually if you prefer, however, you will need to go online to register your Quicken ID at least once.
What are the system requirements for the 2018 Release of Quicken for Windows? View details
- Operating System: Minimum Windows 7, 8/8.1, or 10
- Memory: Minimum 1 GB Memory
- Hard Disk Space: Minimum 450 MB free disk space; 1.5 GB if .NET is not installed
- Monitor: 1024x768 or higher screen resolution, 1280x1024 minimum for Large Fonts settings
- Microsoft .NET 4.6 or newer (Quicken installer will install .NET if it's not already installed on the system)
- Internet Connection: Broadband internet connection recommended; internet connection required for registration
Is there a trial version of the 2018 Release of Quicken? I'd like to try it out. View details
There is no trial version of Quicken, but we do have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What is the Quicken Mobile App? View details
The Quicken Mobile App is a free companion tool to your Quicken product. The app allows you to see and update your balances and transactions on the go, add transactions when you're offline, Snap and Store paper receipts, and send you alerts that you can customize in Quicken. Sync from your mobile device to Quicken to see a full picture of your finances. More on the mobile app.
Can I keep my data if I choose not to renew my membership? View details
The Quicken Data Access Guarantee means that whether you renew your subscription or not, you'll always have full access to and ownership of your data. You can view, edit, export, and manually enter transactions and accounts for Deluxe and higher versions, even after your subscription ends*. Access to online services, such as transaction download, quotes, and mobile sync, along with access to Quicken Support, will end if your subscription does. We’ll continue to let you know about product changes and enhancements within the Quicken product.