E-mail Change Request Form
If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your Quicken ID account and don't remember your Quicken ID password, use the form below to submit a request to change it. When you complete the form, you'll see a pop up success message.
If you know your password and want to update the email address (or make other changes to your profile such as updating the phone number), you can click here for steps to do this directly through your Quicken ID profile.
Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the change to be processed.
Click here for instructions on how to attach a photo taken with your phone/tablet
If you have taken a photo of your Proof of Identity with a mobile phone or tablet, you can transfer the image to your computer so you can attach the image to the Request Form.
- Connect the device to your computer via USB cord.
- When prompted, select to open the files from the device.
- Locate the image and drag it to the Desktop.
- Back on the Request Form, click Choose a File.
- In the following dialog box, select Desktop in the left panel.
- Locate and select the image you want to submit and click Open in the bottom right.
- You will see the file name replace the Choose a File button.
You will see the name of the image next to the Choose File button. This confirms you have successfully attached the image
If you have any issues, contact Quicken Support.