Phone Number or E-mail Change Request Form
Before you begin:
If you need immediate access to Quicken, and are not receiving a text code or email verification code, you don't need to wait to reset your email with the form below. You can simply create a new Quicken ID account by selecting Create Account on the sign-in screen. Please note, this process will reset your password vault for security purposes.
Canadian Users: The Canadian provinces are listed in the State dropdown at the bottom of the list and are not in alphabetical order.
Use the following form to submit a request to change the email address or phone number associated with your Quicken account. Please note, if you are only changing the email, you do not need to change the phone number (and vice versa). You can enter the same email or phone number in the "New" field for the one that you do not need to change
Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the change to be processed.
Click here for instructions on how to attach a photo taken with your phone/tablet
If you have taken a photo of your Proof of Identity with a mobile phone or tablet, you can transfer the image to your computer so you can attach the image to the Request Form.
- Connect the device to your computer via USB cord.
- When prompted, select to open the files from the device.
- Locate the image and drag it to the Desktop.
- Back on the Request Form, click Choose File.
- In the following dialog box, select Desktop in the left panel.
- Locate and select the image you want to submit and click Open in the bottom right.
You will see the name of the image next to the Choose File button. This confirms you have successfully attached the image