Error When Using Online Services: 106, 324, 168, 999, or -30
The following errors occur if you (or your bank) changed the account name at your banks website or if your bank switched to a new account for you (such as for lost or stolen accounts).
- Error 106
- Error 324
- Error 168
- Error 999
- Error -30
Note: If you receive a specific error 324 with accounts marked as "dead" please contact support directly before trying the steps below.
Capital One users: Please follow the steps in this FAQ; the steps below will not resolve your issue.
To fix this Issue:
Step 1: Deactivate the account(s)
- Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts.
- In the List column, find the account(s) causing the error and uncheck any accounts with this bank (be sure to uncheck all accounts with the bank, even if they're not showing an error). NOTE: If you don't have any accounts checked in the List column, skip this step and click OK.
- In the Account View, highlight each account (one at a time) and click the Settings button on the bottom right of screen.
- Under the At Your Financial Institution section, click on Troubleshooting, then click on Deactivate Downloads.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to deactivate each account for the affected bank.
Step 2: Reactivate and link the account(s)
- Click on Set up transaction download in Settings.
- At the bottom of the window that lists the banks, click the My bank is not listed question mark to update the bank list; when the list finishes updating, it should display the current date. Click the Show List button to continue.
- Type the name of your bank and select it from the list, then enter your login credentials and click Continue.
- Quicken will display a list of all accounts you have with this bank. Carefully link each of these accounts to the appropriate account you've set up in Quicken.
NOTE: this process will download up to 90 days of transactions from your bank. If you find duplicate transactions in your account(s), you can delete these transactions from the account register.
If the issue persists
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact Quicken Support.