Error When Updating Accounts: CC-502
NOTE: If you are unable to setup Express Web Connect or no transactions download in conjunction with the CC-502 error, follow these steps.
To fix this issue:
Step One: Wait one business day
This error message is typically caused by maintenance on your bank's website. You can try updating again in a few hours or the next business day. If the issue still occurs after one business day, continue with the steps below should resolve your issue.
Step Two: Confirm you're on the latest Quicken release
- Select the Tools > One Step Update.
- Click Update Now.
- If an update is available, Quicken displays a window that describes what's in the update, as well as brief instructions for downloading the update.
Step Three: Refresh your online account information
- Open the transaction register for the account with the error message
- Click the Gear Icon on the upper right of the register, and select Update Now
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update
- Repeat these steps for each account with this error