How do I start using Dropbox?
You can easily back up your Quicken files with Dropbox; to get started, just follow the steps below. Note: if you want to share your Quicken file between computers using Dropbox, please read this FAQ first.
- Go to Dropbox.com and sign up for a free account: dropbox.com/register
- Install the Dropbox app on your Windows or Mac computer: dropbox.com/install
- After installing the app, you'll find a new Dropbox folder on your computer. Anything you place in that folder will automatically back up to Dropbox.
For step-by-step instructions on backing up to Dropbox, see the articles below:
- How do I backup my Quicken file using Dropbox on Windows?
- How do I backup my Quicken file using Dropbox on Mac?
Dropbox also has detailed Help and Getting Started instructions at their website: