I'm unable to change the Quicken ID when signing in
When signing into Quicken, the Quicken ID field is prefilled with an ID you're unable to change.
To resolve this issue
- If you don't see or can't get to the Edit menu on the upper left, close the sign-in window. You may have to close it several times before you can see the Edit option.
- Click on the Edit menu, and select Preferences.
- In the left panel, select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts.
- Click Sign in as a different user.
- Type "yes" as prompted and click Sign Out.
- Sign back in with your Quicken ID.
You may be unable to change your Quicken ID during a sign-in prompt like the one pictured below.
In this situation, you can click the Create a new ID for your data file or Sign in with a different Quicken ID link at the bottom of the screen. Then, sign back in with your Quicken ID.