Locating Data Files (Quicken for Mac)
83 people found this helpful
From Within Quicken
To access the data file and the folder it's contained in (in Finder), follow the steps below.
- Open Quicken.
- Hold down the command key on your Mac keyboard and click the file name on the title bar at the top of the Quicken window.
- Click the first folder/location under the drop down.
- It will open a new Finder window highlighting the file that is currently open on your Quicken software.
Mac Spotlight Search
- Access the Spotlight search on the right side of the menu bar.
- Type "Quicken" into the Spotlight search bar.
- The Quicken data files will appear on the right side of the results window, as shown below:
Quicken data files will have a .quicken extension.
If you still need assistance locating your Quicken data files, please contact Quicken Support.