Locating Data Files (Quicken for Mac)
From Within Quicken
To access the data file and the folder it's contained in (in Finder), follow the steps below.
- Open Quicken.
- Hold down the command key on your Mac keyboard and click the file name on the title bar at the top of the Quicken window.
- Click the first folder/location under the drop down.
- It will open a new Finder window highlighting the file that is currently open on your Quicken software.
Mac Spotlight Search
- Access the Spotlight search on the right side of the menu bar.
- Type "Quicken" into the Spotlight search bar.
- The Quicken data files will appear on the right side of the results window, as shown below:
Quicken data files will have a .quicken extension.
If you still need assistance locating your Quicken data files, please contact Quicken Support.