Sending a Screenshot to Quicken Support
A screenshot is an image taken by your computer (or third-party software) to visually record your screen. While working in Quicken, you may come across an error message or display issue or something of the like that would be best described visually. Once you capture the screen image, you can easily send it to Quicken customer service to help troubleshoot your situation.
To take a screenshot in Windows
- Press ALT+Print Screen (PrtSc).
In Windows 7, 8.x, 10 you can hold down the Windows key and Prtscr and it will allow you to save the file (which can be found in Pictures > Screenshots).
- Click the Windows Start button and select Programs (or All Programs) > Accessories > Paint.
- When Paint opens, select the Edit menu and select Paste.
- Select the File menu and select Save.
- Save the screenshot to your desktop.
To take a screenshot in Mac
- Press Command+Shift+4.
- Click and drag the cursor around the area you want to capture.
- When you release the mouse button, a file will be saved on your desktop.
To attach the screenshot to a message to Quicken Support
While on the chat session an agent will provide you with a PIN and a link.
- Click the URL link to navigate to a file upload site.
- Enter the PIN, and check the box to agree to Terms & Conditions.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Click the Browse button and select a File from their computer.
- After the selecting the file, Click the Upload button.